DAT/EM Systems International Releases 7.1
Anchorage, Alaska, USA. January 29, 2015 – DAT/EM Systems International® released the 7.1 edition of DAT/EM software products including Summit Evolution™, Landscape™, Capture™, MapEditor™, Ortho+Mosaic™, Airfield3D™ and Contour Creator™. The advancements in the 7.1 DAT/EM Photogrammetric Suite represent the latest evolution in technology and are based on customer input and growth within the geospatial industry.
DAT/EM Photogrammetric Suite Version 7.1 highlights:
- A new Multiple Project Solution combines different project types that have any input coordinate systems and displays them in multiple viewports. The viewport cursors move together where the diverse projects share the same geographic area. This allows use of imagery from sources such as aerial, orthophoto, ADS, and satellite RPC at the same time.
- Oblique imagery support in the aerial project type. Oblique options will apply for any imagery where omega and phi are greater than 15 degrees.
- Enhanced printing options, such as print preview, print in anaglyph, print with boundaries, print with full superimposition, virtually print to TIFF, and print to a higher resolution.
- A Direct Linear Transform (DLT) model has been added to Summit close range projects. This model allows Summit to orient photos without a known camera calibration.
- Named Image Adjustments is a new tool that saves image adjustment profiles for repeated use. It can also link to a Channel Map configuration.
- Aerial projects can now define image scale, earth curvature correction, and refraction correction by a new Use heights method, which defines individual model scales and is used in steep terrain.
- A second generation beta of the Global Mapper® Extension. The Extension connects Blue Marble Geographics® Global Mapper with any Summit Evolution edition (Professional, Feature Collection or Lite).
- LandScape offers a new slider to adjust the intensity of color.
- All DAT/EM products support new file formats, including LAZ format for both read and write operations, all LAS 1.4 for read only, and LAS 1.4 non-waveform formats for read and write.
- And more…
View all of the upgrades and highlights by visiting the DAT/EM Release Notes at www.datem.com/release7-1 .